Thursday

Walk Humbly



Micah 6:7-9

...what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God...
Recently, the Lord gently tapped me on the heart and pointed out I was becoming haughty.

I was in need of an attitude adjustment.

So I repented. Prayed for forgiveness.

And changed my thinking and actions.

To be humble with God is to acknowledge that HE does know what is best for me. That He created all things, gives me all that is good, and anything I do that is good is from Him.

I have no place to proudly call what He has given me as mine. My good works. My great feats.

No, it is all Him. Everything that is good is from my God. The Living God that knows me, loves me, and chastises me.

So my goal is to walk humbly with Him. Freely giving Him praise for what He has given me.

God is good. Rejoice in His goodness and His love. For His love never fails.

No comments: