Monday

New Year - What's the Word?

Usually for the New Year, the Lord gives me a word. For 2016, my word is Advance.

Move forward and keep moving forward.

He even gave me pointers on how to advance.

  • Go the extra mile - don't settle for mediocre results.
  •  Be purposeful - name an action and do it
So far, those are my marching orders. I am excited. I have a lineup of books that I have planned to write and put out this year.

More mail-order bride stories of the west and a contemporary line of romances. (these ought to be fun as my characters will all have dogs in them - Dog Daze Romance) 

I hope and pray you all have a wonderful new year filled with His blessings.

Patricia PacJac Carroll

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect timing.

Marji Laine said...

LOVE that word, Patty! Keep moving forward. So glad to be stepping along with you!