Wednesday

Time management and Internet woes

Well, had a bit of a problem with my internet connection. I have an AT&T USB card and it bumped me offline and then said it couldn't fine the device. I don't know why and don't really know what I clicked to make it work, but it does : )

Now for the bigger problem of time managament. Or lack of it in my case. I know I said I was starting a schedule. Hasn't happened yet. And now to add to my troubles - I have been playing a stupid computer game - Luxor. I love the game but can't seem to be able to stop. HELP

OKAY this must be a situation where discipline is required. I can do this.

Good note- I have my chapter to chapter done for Down to Earth and today got a good revelation of where I want to take the story. Yahoo. So the day wasn't a total loss.

That's all for now, I am on a search for discipline.

No comments: