Tuesday

Happy New Year! Now what to do with it

I love snow. This picture is from a few years ago. Today it is sunny, bright blue skies and in the sixties.  Not bad for winter. But I always love the snow when it comes. Here in my part of Texas, it's hit or miss. And we never have to shovel it.

So we have a new year and a new decade to work with now. I have big plans for 2020. Of Course, they are all subject to the Lord's Will. His way not mine.

I plan to write 30 books this year - so I'll be on my computer typing away.  But I also plan to enjoy this year and the wonderful people He has put around me. To sit outside when it's nice and have sweet chats with my husband. To work in the garden and watch plants grow and pretty flowers bloom. To read the Bible more and pray more. Can't ever have too much of God.

And then there is the forever New Years diet and resolutions.  I have cut out cokes and sweet tea. Although I might give myself a treat on Sundays.  So far, I've lost four pounds.  In addition, I am doing the intermittent fast. Eating between 10 AM and 6 PM  So far, it's working.

And do  I really need to say it - Exercise.  My goal is to walk a mile a day on the treadmill to start.  I did half a mile today.

Set goals and go after them. Life was meant to be lived not endured. Discover something you like to do. Write down things you want to accomplish. Big and small. And determine to do them.

However  you're going to use this new year, I pray that you and your endeavors will be blessed.
~~~~~
Now to the Bookshelf.
My newest book is Jericho.   Book One of my new series ~ Bridgette's Bridal Registry
A stained woman trying to find her wings. A reformed outlaw trying to make his second chance a reality. Can they forget the past and forge a future together?

Jericho is the first of Bridgette’s Bridal Registry. Bridgette is looking to match up brides for her Bounty Brigade graduates who have turned from a life of crime to become upstanding citizens of Shirleyville, Montana.

Del Selmer has served his time and is now ready to use his carpentry skills to help build the town. But he wants a wife and to start a family. But he can't get over Jericho's past.

Enjoy this sweet and clean Christian historical mail-order bride story set in 1880s Montana.


Enjoy and have a blessed week. Drop me an email and let me know how you're doing and what you have going on for the New Year.
Blessings,
Patricia PacJac Carroll
pacjacjac@aol.com

No comments: