Monday

FEAR NOT


Hebrews 13:5-6 (NASB)
5 Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” 6 so that we confidently say,
“The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?”

Take heart. No matter what comes our way, He is our helper. 

Some are storing up money or food for times of trouble. I tell you this: 
  • Store  up the Word of the Lord in your heart. Memorize verses from the Bible. Find those that speak to your heart.
  • Seek the Lord while He may be found.
  • Learn to get quiet and listen to Him.
  • Fear Not. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ Our Savior.
Recommended verses to memorize:
The Lord's Prayer  -- Matthew 6: 9-13
Psalm 23

And pray for wisdom from the Lord.
FEAR NOT people of the Living God.


No comments: