Monday

Staying True

The cover for the next story in the Mail Order Brides of Hickory Stick Series is taking shape, thanks to Jackie Castle.

The last book, Redeeming Lilly, was a little different from all the others. Some people have loved it ~ others not. 

And that is ok. Can't please everyone.

But there is One, I write for. 

I tried to make Redeeming Lilly follow along like the other stories, but she wasn't supposed to.

And now, writing Lady and the Scamp, I can see why. I'm finding it's important to let the stories play out and be what they are destined to be.

Trust.

Writing is a profession wrought out of faith and trust. 

I love the process of writing a story. I'm thankful to the Lord for giving me the stories. And very thankful for every reader who reads them.

Rejoice in the Lord, for HE is the author and finisher of our faith.

No comments: