Wednesday

Where have I been?

Whew, I push back the cobwebs and enter the dark room. A spider runs into the Shack : ) No No, that was the last post. Where have I been? Good question. Seems all I have to do is say "I am going to..." and whatever it was --the opposite will happen. I will write on my blog every week. Didn't happen, sorry.
So much for will power. But I am back now. Have wonderful news regarding two nonfiction books that I am writing. Things I Learned on the Way to the Last Page and Writing -- It's Your Business. They are self-published. Another new thing to learn and do : )

Things I Learned on the Way to the Last Page--I included things I wished I had known when I started writing my first book. Great book for a beginner and anyone who has trouble finishing a book. Also some useful tips on using the computer. EX: How to go from Chapter 2 to Chapter 10 with a click of your mouse.

Writing--It's Your Business--this is for anyone who has decided to get serious with their writing career. I've included forms and worksheets to help you document your writing, times and expenses. Business plans and goals need to be written and your strategy to be a career writer explained. Good for any writer to get focused and prove to the tax man you're not a hobby.

1 comment:

Dawn Michelle Michals said...

Glad to see you back online! I'm looking forward to your new books. Let me know when they are out and I'll post them on my blogs.

Write on for Him~

Dawn Michelle Michals
www.dawnmichellemichals.blogspot.com