Friday

March FUN ~ Enjoy

Where have I been?  I can't believe I have been away from my blog for such a long time. But then, a lot has happened.  Had an awesome vacation in Sept. ~ Planes, Trains and Automobile. Flew to San Francisco, took a train to Denver, and then drove to Yellowstone National Park and up into Montana. What a wonderful trip for my husband and I.  THEN ~ hear the troubling music ~ I  had double bypass surgery. That threw me for a loop and I am just now getting back to full steam. I've taken a licking but I'm still ticking and not through living.  I love life and my family and friends. God is good.

SO ~ What is my March FUN?  Two freebies this weekend.

Goldie's Pick is my newest release. (Although she was included in a collection last year. No April Fools under the title of April Fool's Date.)



A sweet contemporary romance novella you'll enjoy.


"I'm the last of my college roommates to be married." Elle spoke to the empty hallway. She couldn't believe she was once again a bridesmaid. Was she going to have to choose between settling for Mr. Good-Enough and being alone? Maybe she just needed to adopt a dog.
Nick was happy with his life. He had his first real client in his architect firm and things were going well. No, he was't married. He didn't need a wife at this time in his life. He was too busy.

Free March 3-5, 2017 Fri-Sun.

Pick her up on Amazon and have some fun.

Goldie's Pick > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X8ZRLM1



************

Surprise Fun #2
 Constance: Bride of Florida
 
A sweet historical romance, you'll enjoy this one, too.


Constance is a Sweet Historical Romance and #27 in the unprecedented 50 book American Mail-Order Bride Series.
Constance has always done everything by the book. Follow the rules, be good, and hide. Can this letter to a man she doesn't know break her out of the shadows?
Drake has dreamed of going to sea, but Father's ultimatum has him sending for a mail-order bride. He'll take care of her, but she needs to know, he'll leave for the sea after they're married,


FREE March 3-7, 2017 Fri - Tues.
Pick her up on Amazon and have some more fun.
Constance: Bride of Florida
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017GP9F8Y


~~~~
ENJOY the stories and have an  awesome March Surprise.
Patricia PacJac Carroll

No comments: