1 Corinthians 13:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
Yes, the world has gone crazy. Of course except us. : )
So, how are we to live in this world and keep ourselves on the right path when things get so foggy?
1. Focus - where you look is where you'll go. Keep your mind on what is true, just, of good report (Philippians 4:8)
2. Keep going - If you are on the right track, doing what you believe the Lord has for you to do, doing what needs to be done - then keep doing it. Stay the course.
3. If everything has gone downhill - reevaluate the path you are on. Pray for wisdom. (James 1:5) Get still and listen.
4. If you get caught up in the world's craziness - stop listening, watching, and arguing with the world. Find the peace that Jesus left us with. (James 14:27)
5. Fear Not - The Lord loves you with a love so deep and wide and high that it is immeasurable. Trust Him. And lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Have a peace filled blessed day.