Friday

New Release - The Judge's Bride

The Judge's Bride: 
Montana Brides of Solomon's Valley     Book 1

Celebrate!  The Judge's Bride is now available on Amazon > Click here

I hope you enjoy this story. I know I had fun writing it. Rachel and her children show up in Montana in answer to Judge Solomon Taggart's letter for a mail order bride.

Did I tell you how many children Rachel has?  The judge knows she has some, but not how many. What a surprise.

Then there is that feud in the valley. The Murphys and Howards don't get along at all. No one remembers why, but they set the whole valley and little town of Shirleyville on edge.


Ride on over and escape into 1881 Montana when times were simpler, sort of  ðŸ˜Š
Settle back and have a good read.

If you'd like to receive an email when I release a new book: sign up for my newsletter> PacJac News

No comments: