Thursday

Things Left to Do

Procrastination. 

The practice of putting off things that need to be done. 

The picture is of onions that survived last year's garden attempt. I guess next year there will be oodles of little onions.

If I remember to look at the right time, I might have a field of onions. 

Ugh, I have been a master procrastinator. Working on that. Now. 

There is power in now. Knowing now and doing now. 

So my strategy is to do the one thing that confronts me. If I see a piece of paper on the floor, pick it up. If I think the floor needs to be vacuumed then I get out the vacuum and do it. 

Easy right?


Well, ask me next year when the onions should begin to grow.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You always make me smile. I'm trying harder not to leave things go.

Patricia PacJac Carroll said...

Me too Cindy. One step and one thing at a time. : )